- telephone and direct negotiations with countryside-property owners and potential buyers;
- arrangement and organization of luxury property viewing and inspection visits
- representation of the clients interests at negotiations
- conclusion of contracts and legal support.
- experience in countryside real-estate operations
- 23-38 y/o
- University degree
- the ability to identify clients needs; perfectionism
- economically motivated
- perfectly fit, sport-practicing, without hazardous habits
- ambitious to make a career in luxury real-estate business
- personal CAR is a must!
- a modern office in the center of Moscow, Polyanka. metro station
- paid cell phone
- reimbursement for gas
- commission based on closed deals
- a contract in compliance with the Labor Code
- the opportunity of economic, professional and career growth together with our dynamic company
applicants letters with photographs attached will be considered on a priority basis
- Copy writing and editing in Russian and English for:
- company’s newsletters;
- brochures, booklets, leaflets, presentations, business proposals,
- thematic articles for mass media,
- communications and greetings to clients, newsletters,
- Company’s website content writing, with daily update; compiling information about property locations;
- web content translation into English;
- University degree in journalism or philology, including this year’s graduates.
- Fluent English is a must;
- excellent knowledge of Russian and its stylistics.
- Language accuracy;
- Creativity and the ability to write unique, ‘expensive’ copy;
- Confident PC user (graphic design application skills is a plus).